Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Snowy Day

I woke up and it was snowing pretty heavily around here. High schools nearby were cancelled. I, beiing a good student, went to class. Missed an Iclicker question when i wasn't paying attention in class. Just found out i have 3 quizzes next week. Booo!!!!!!

Quickly to the night on the hoops:

Elton Brand is a 2nd-half monster. Can one guy single-handedly get his team to the playoffs? His fantasy stats are growing healthy because of the attempt.
Saw Phil Jackson on PTI today, nice interview, the man is very articulate. Too bad Lakers are stuck in the west and will in all likelihood get knocked out in first round.
Steve Nash sits out tonight. I am a BIG believer that there are other players much more worthy of MVP than nash. I didn't agree w/ his 1st MVP, didn't agree w/ his 2nd MVP, and will be INCENSED that he's gonna be a 3-time MVP. The guy does not play defense, fellas! Yes, all that juking, jiving, passing, and no-look stuff looks good, but the Suns aren't even the best team in the league, and he has so many weapons! Shawn Marion is the Fantasy MVP of that team if not the MVP period of that team! Plz give it to tim duncan, kobe, or even the trendy pick, gilbert arenas. But NOT Nash this year, PLEASE!
Tony Parker is the best player in the NBA not to have decent fantasy value. If you ever see him on the court, he's one of the best point guards there is. However, in fantasy he just doesn't cut it, almost doing more harm than good. He gets you very few three's, not enough assists for a PG, and is a turnover waiting to happen. O and his FT% doesn't hit 80%, not what i like to see from my PG.

I'd rather have Mike Miller on my fantasy team than Lebron right now. I'm talking standard Yahoo! league. I'd rather have Iguodala than Lebron. I'd rather have ron artest than lebron. Lebron= killed me last year. ( Bad FT%).

Fantasize on, Robert Yan

No comments: