Saturday, March 5, 2011

300th Post of Fantasy Sport Guru

Happy Anniversary to me! And Happy Birthday to my mother, who turns 54 today, who has always loved me and been kind to me despite being (close to) overbearing sometimes.......but she's an Asian parent, so I can understand.



NUMBERS:



I was born on May 9, 1987.



I have a tiny 4-game winning streak currently on streak for cash. (After having my 6-gamer busted earlier no Day 3).



I am taking the bar exam on July 27-29, 201.



There were a total of 121 episodes of LOST that aired.



Al Horford is averaging 16.2 points and 10.0 rebounds this season, a career high.



The current U.S. unemployment rate is 9.8% (but hopefully decreasing?)



The Chicago Cubs won 75 games last year, brutally low. Season starts April 1st!!!



I recently applied for a $1,000 scholarship with SCCLA, I would appreciate it if I got it this year!!!



There are 17 subjects on the California bar. I am right now comfortable with 2 of them.



The Amazing Race is in its 18th season: I've now gotten my sister to watch the newest one. How many more awesome season to come?



Our dodgeball team is now 0-4. Can we salvage a win this season? I'll do my best.



I sleep an average of 8.25 hours a night. Yes, I need my beauty sleep.



The Scripps National Spelling Bee is just 88 short days away. June 1-2, 2011......early favorite? Anna Newcombe, Canada (should she get there).



The Chicago Bulls (42-18) and Miami Heat (43-19) are tied in the Eastern Conference standings, both 3 games back of the Boston Celtics, as the Bulls take their talents to the South Beach tommorrow on National TV. Bring it.



Only 12 NBA Franchise have won the NBA Finals.....ever. Seems like an unreasonably low number.

The Dow is at 12,169. Despite low employment levels, high gasoline costs, etc., I predict a 45% chance that it'll be at 13,000 by the end of the year.

U.S. national gas price average is at $3.40 a gallon, a $0.68 increase from a year ago. That's about $10 extra per fill-up. This sucks.

Fantasize on,

Robert Yan

No comments: