Sunday, May 22, 2011

Learning from your mistakes


Something I did NOT do since the last time I went whale-watching. Do NOT go on a small-size boat into the open ocean!!!! Got seasick again today. Guess I wasn't meant to be the next Magellan or Columbus: Just a landlubber, I suppose.

Apparently, I'm not learning from my mistakes in fantasy baseball. 6 weeks into the season and 4 games below .500.......I'll have to fight to make the playoffs this year.
Mistakes I have NOT learned from this season yet:

1.) DON'T pick up unestablished closers with your precious 1-2 adds: Earlier picked up Mitchell Boggs, he is no longer closing. Picked up Matt Guerrier this week, looks like he won't be the closer. ARGH!!!!

2.) Be content with your pitching categories early in the week if leading: Twice this year I've been burned for being too greedy: high risk, low reward with an inferior pitching staff. ARGH!!!!!!

BarBri's a chance to learn from your law school mistakes: what you didn't learn in law school or didn't learn the correct way, you can correct that during BarBri. Let's hope I do as their slogan: "Do it Once, Do it Right, Never Do it Again."

Speaking of Learning from mistakes, that's with 274 spellers get to do starting May 31st, in the 2011 NATIONAL SPELLING BEE!!!!!!! Excited..........9 days away!!!!

No comments: