Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Sunday

I'll make this short and sweet: The Indianapolis Colts will win the Super Bowl tomorrow. I don't know by how much, I don't know if the final score will add up to be over 57, I don't know if Pierre Garcon will score the first TD, I don't know how many times CBS shows Archie Manning's face during tomorrow's telecast. All I know, with every fiber of my being is, the Colts will win. Colts, Steelers, Patriots. Best teams of the last 10 years.

"Forget injuries, never forget kindness." - Confucius
I'm actually not very sure where my fave philosopher was going with this one, but at least the first part applies directly to Dwight Freeney tomorrow. For an injury that usually takes 6-8 weeks to heal, Freeney's winging it and giving it a go tomorrow. That's really forgetting injury and doing all it takes to the promised land. Hey, I don't wish for it to happen, but if he suffers a career-ending injury playing for the winning team, I consider that not a bad way to retire. On top.
Fantasize on,
Robert Yan

No comments: