Saturday, February 14, 2009

All-star weekend '09

Watching the NBA all-star weekend festivities. I personally think the best part of the weekend, and the one that should get the most ratings/ is the most entertaining, is the saturday part: the contests: shooting stars, skills challenge, 3-point contest, and dunk contest.

Last year I wanted to make a stand and make some predictions, and they fell flat in my face. This year, I'm goin' big or goin' home.

I woulda picked Phoenix in the shooting stars challenge...........that woulda fell on my face.


Here's my pick for skills: it's down to tow, rose or harris: I'll take d-harris.

3-point contest: gotta take kapono again.

Dunk contest: Dwight Howard.

Man, so not a very difficult contest to handicap, both favorites are defending champs.

No comments: