Friday, March 13, 2009

Getting Mad about March

Watchin' USC takin' on UCLA in the semis of Pac-10 tourney: pretty much another must-win for the Trojans if they want to be dancing, just like last night was nevessary v. Cal. They might even need to win the whole tourney to get in.


Here are some things that I am mad (but not really mad, cuz I'm actually in kind of a good mood, but for the sake of this blog, I make some sacrifices.....these are things I COULD be mad about)

I'm mad that 30 Rock has officially moved past The Office in my book. I had conflicting feelings about sliding Office down my list, but when you gotta keep telling yourself that a show's funny, that's when it's probably not that funny anymore.

I'm mad that California public school education is probably one of the worst in the country. My sister's experiencing that first hand. Just sayin'.

I'm mad that Denzel's got a huge beard sitting at the USC-UCLA game right now. Don't like it, hopefully he's doing that for some movie. (And a good one, not John Q)

I'm mad about the economy being bad.

I'm mad about Bernard Madoff.

I'm always mad about stopping for Los Angeles traffic. That means I'm always mad on the 405.

I'm mad that Watchmen is apparently a pretty bad movie.

I'm mad that Syracuse can change their name from Orangemen to Orange but still generate lots of energy and create memorable Big East Tourney runs, while the Illini can very seldom win and even less frequently create excitement.

I'm mad that the trojans just ran down the court and turned it over twice in about 5 seconds while up by 12 w/ just 5 minutes to go. In a game they MUST have.

I'm mad that I've tried out for TAR, Survivor, and Big Brother without any calls back.

I'm mad that I got the #10 pick in my fantasy baseball draft when I could have david wright or miguel cabrera, 2 guys i think are gonna have monster years. (Although, Chase Utley wasn't bad).

I'm still mad the Cubs got swept out of the playoffs last year.

I'm mad about my LL&E grade even though I thought coming out of the test that it'd be my best grade.

I'm mad that there is still mass killings, internal strife, and political greed in countries all over the world.

I'm mad that a girl won the first annual USC Law Fantasy Football league.

I'm mad that Lamar Odom decided to suck as soon as he joined my fantasy football team.

I'm mad that I can't start earning money yet to help support my family.

I'm mad that I'm going on a one-week trip to New Orleans tomorrow. Actually, I'm really pleased about that. Chance to relax, do community service, go somewhere I haven't been before, bond with law student classmates. Sweet deal.

Fantasize on,
Robert Yan

No comments: