Sunday, April 29, 2007

NBA playoffs

Finals week coming. Gotta study. AAHHHHH!!!
I got dodger tickets against the chicago cubs for the family and I. Pretty smart move on my part, I think, getting them cheaply over at dodger stadium where hopefully we can move up if it's not capacity whereas it'd be standing room only at wrigley.


In the NBA playoff game that I'm in, I can't seem to stay consistent. I'm doing okay, I guess, 93% of all the nba.com players, but have had some bad performances.........lamar odom 20pts ( this is including pts, rbs, assts), baron davis 29 pts, vince carter 26 pts. I've also had just insanely good nights w/ carlos boozer putting up 59, kobe w/ 57, etc............eh whatever, because the main concern is.......

The Bulls swept the Heat! Yea, they did it! Going into the series w/ the heat being the defending champs and all, i gave the bulls like a 60-40 chance of winning it. But did they ever win........every game i saw they battled back and really put the clamps on the heat in key stretches. It wasn't even like last-second shots mattered in this series. The bulls had the game going into the last minute in every one. Pistons next.

Lakers are done. 3-1 to the suns. They need to rebuild next year if they wanna keep kobe/phil.

Spurs + nuggets? I stuck to the spurs even after game 1 loss, and they're rewarding me. They'll be fine.

Golden state is just giving dallas everything they can handle. It'll be 2-2 after tonight, but still.......i'm very surprised. Dallas should be worried.

That jason bay trade from last week WAS vetoed. However, that j-roll trade's not looking QUITE as good after j-roll had a great week, highlighted by TWO stolen bases today. Urg. This better pan out over the course of the year................

No comments: