Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Buy Chipotle Stock Part 2




Studying for the bar but have to rant about this:

SO upset with my parents about hanging on to RIMM stock, which is down to like 28 and still going lower. In the last year, it's lost 200% of its value, going from 70 to 28. In the meantime, Chipotle has gone from 200 to 320 as of today.

If you would have asked me a year ago which of those 2 stocks I wanted to own, without hesitation, I would have said Chipotle. Immediately. Gosh, I wish my mom would just LISTEN for once.

My recommendation: If I had money, KEEP BUYING Chipotle Stock. This thing's not going anywhere fast, guys. Welcome to the 2010-2020 Decade Food Giant.

Also, buy DE on the low. It took a dive earlier this year when I bought at 93, but now it should be back on the downswing and you have the benefit of my mistake to know it will now rebound. Also, sell NKE until it goes back under 90, then buy it again once it reaches a reasonable low. Seriously, I've made money through 90 twice using this method.

O and lovin' Amazon.

2nd half of the year? Looking good, but there's gonna be some dips, try to sell at the market's most exuberant cuz it's never gonna go in one direction for more than a month; Do the choppy stuff, do your due diligence and make money. Lol.

Ok, back to strict liability crimes, balancing of hardships, and Ultra Vires activity in corporations.

Fantasize on,

Robert Yan

No comments: