Sunday, April 6, 2008

Collection of Random thoughts

It's crazy day on this blog I guess, randomest things I can thing of, here we go:

White has been my favorite color since about 9th grade when I arbitrarily decided i liked the way clean snow looked.

I have never really owned any pets. I am scurred of dawgs ( or, as Brad Pitt calls them in Snatch, "dags."
If I wasn't going to law school, I'd try to become an investment banker ( natural path for a finance major).
I kinda like M&A ( mergers and acquistions)
I really hope I'm not wrong about ryan braun this year, i'd look like a gigantic idiot.
How bad is the san francisco giant offense?
Felix Hernandez is a beast.
Jeff Van Gundy is a VERY GOOD color analyst for NBA basketball.
Marc Jackson isn't bad neither setting up JVG.
Adam made a terribly misguided, buffoonish move on Big Brother.
I wish I was on Big Brother. I'd show them.
Really a pretty hard episode to watch on survivor thursday in the sense that ami really begged and cried and hugged and did everything to say, and had convinced amanda and cerie, but ozzie being the big bossman he is laid down the law and kept his buddy eric.
Ozzie has really made me root against him.... he's the goliath that you want somebody to backstab. If I were on the island, I'd be buddy-buddy w/ him all throughout just so betrayal could be that much sweeter.
Nuggets sure don't seem like they want to make the playoffs. Lost at home to Sacramento last night, losing to Seattle tonight.
Harold & Kumar go to white castle was good, Harold & Kumar escape from guatanemo bay should be better. At least i hope so. Comes out next week.
Lot of hype about Tiger possibly winning the grand slam this year in golf. First he has to win the masters, the one he's won the most of. I'd say him vs. field is about even odds. That's sick.
I'm rooting for dallas to win the NBA championship. They've battled this year. Well, I'll root for them after LAL.
Shoulda went home to Darien this weekend, didn't do it. Regretted it. Great weekend to have done some bike riding, wheelin' dealing, high-flying', tennis-playin' with my dad.
Did I mention before that Percy Jackson series of "lightening thief," "sea of monsters," and "titan's curse" is really good? Go get those books.
Elton Brand could play major role in fantasy playoffs for many owners. Two games back he's done pretty well already in under-30 min action, he should get some more run and post even more. Such a solid 20-10 guy, don't usually just have these guys show up during fantasy basketball playoff season.
I dunno what I woulda done without chipotle this semester. That stuff is a bundle of flavor.
Looking for the good ol' days of summer.
Yahoo! looks more and more like they'll be forced to be acquired by MSFT. As a shareholder of the stock, even i want them to take it ( convert to MSFT stock, haha!)
RIMM stock = good, AMGN stock = not so good. Out of the two, i'd rather have AMGN be in better shape ( mom works there).
Hillary, Hillary, Hillary. Let go of another member of her staff today. What are we gonna do about you, girl?
In 6 months I will be extremely busy in law school. This post is gonna probably have to be a strictly- weekend thing.
Piece of fantasy advice: Grab Jeff Keppiner, at least for now. He's 3B/SS, very unusual position set but very good bat in that reds lineup. If success doesn't sustain, u can always dump.

Fantasize on,
Robert Yan

No comments: