Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rebound

So- long time no see. Since the last post a month ago, much has happened. I wish I could get into all of it, but my internet connection at my dad's apartment is a little skittish, and before that I was in the whole finals craze, so it's been a while.

Wow so much baseball since April 13. I'm gonna have to eat my words about ryan braun soon, although i still hold that at the beginning of the season he was going too high. For those who took the risk and went exactly opposite of what i told u about ryan braun, congrats. But i do have some other stuff right: Raffy Furcal owners are thanking me, I'm sure.

LeBron gets one last shot at the celtics. Convention and common sense tells me to pick the c's, but how long can they go without winning a single road playoff game? And these are atlanta and cleveland's home stadiums we're talking 'bout. If it's a close game, though, watch out. Boston's cursed with having too many great players, so no one's been given the definitive "closer" role. Everyone and their mother knows who gets the ball for cavs if it's close game at end, and for that reason bronbron have the edge at the end.

On a personal note, graduate from college ( Yay!), haha, kinda anti-climatic as I did it in 3 years and i barely knew anybody in the class i graduated with, but with 1000+ graduates just at the college of business ceremony, there wasn't much room for reminiscing and hanging out anyway.

This might just be my last summer of freedom for a LONG time, so i'm gonna enjoy it with trips to the beach, working at my camp, playing games, watching the spelling bee/ the premiere of the mole, and of course, catching up with fantasy sports right along with all you fans out there during the long, LONG baseball season. O how i love fantasy baseball. Gimme the #'s, baby!

(Btw, somebody tell me this isn't a real stat: Mike Napoli (9) has the same amount of home runs as teammates Vlad Guerrero(4) and Torii Hunter (5) have COMBINED!) That's sick.


-Fantasize on,

Robert Yan

No comments: